Become an Internet Hero - UTRS 2.0
Thanks again for your continued efforts helping us keep the internet safe.
If you would like to know more about the improvements to UTRS 2.0 please, register now to watch a webinar highlighting the new features.
In case you hadn’t yet fully reviewed what’s new in UTRS 2.0, here are the latest updates of which you may wish to take advantage:
– FlowSpec rules – Creates fine grained control capabilities, allowing matches on ports and protocol combinations instead of just IP addresses
– Allow IPv4 /25 and IPv6 /49 announcements – Allows networks to defend against carpet bombing style attacks by requesting larger portions of the address space to be blocked
– IPv6 support – Allows networks to defend against IPv6 attack traffic
– Redundant peering sessions – Redundant peering sessions, prevent single points of failure in your security framework
– ROAs are honored – Since we validate ROAs, we support BGP-triggered DDoS mitigation service providers, allowing your service providers to defend themselves and craft the most optimal rules